Weddings and events

The wedding day is an important day that becomes even more special with live music. I have played in more than 50 weddings: ceremony, reception, party. I adapt to the couple’s music desires and work with them to ensure that the music list is spectacular.

If you are looking for music for a specific event, this is also the place for you! Birthday parties, cocktail hours, dinners, engagement parties. I only need you to fill out the form below and I will call you with the specific details.

I coordinate different groups of performers depending on the request. I play solo, with a duo, trio, quarter.. you name it!

Prices are given based on the specific requests, timeline and performers. A 25% down payment is required at the time of booking. The remaining 75% at the time of the event


Leave me a message and I will get back to you within 48 hours!!